Sunday, March 22, 2009

Next time

The baby shower yesterday was awesome. So many women in one place! My goodness! I don't remember most of the names, but I think I talked to more than half of them. A wonderful, wonderful group of people. Thank you ladies for including me. I felt very special. Wish I'd taken my camera, but maybe next time.

We got up nice and early this morning to go over to Ikea to look for a separate table to hold the new printer. We didn't know they were having a sale on a pot, a $40 pot for $10. The place was packed!!! Everybody trying to get this 'fabulous' deal. I have pots at home that I use all the time that are bigger than these things were. It was just crazy!!! So next time we have to go over to Ikea, we're going to check first to make sure they aren't having any crazy sale going on.

I was itching to get back to the needles and get something made for the Etsy store-to-be. So I made a ruffled scarf, and then I started an amigurumi sheep. This first one is for a gift for a fellow fiber lover, but it will be offered on my Etsy store, and maybe even the pattern. I'll also be making up a bunch of flying pigs, so once I get it launched, you can all check it out and tell me what you think.

And there will be pictures tomorrow. Right now Curley thinks I should feed her and go to bed.

No comments: